Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE most hated OCPD...and he is lazy!!!


Assalamualaikum and hi there, well it's been two month I was M.I.A (due to hectic & tight schedule that disabled me to "blasting" statements on my blog) but I'm back again..

It's 13 months after I was "inducted" or rather "instructed" to be crime reporter for Malay Mail crime desk and during that period I need to build my rapport with many Klang Valley district police chief to gain some information on some crime cases.

Although In KL city, there are four police district (not include Putrajaya) in Cheras, Sentul, Brickfields and Dang Wangi. Every this districts have it's own police chief or we call it Officer-in charge of police district or to be precisely, OCPD.

Well, it's quite challenging to know these lads as they are all have their own character that everybody not only the reporter and the OCPD's men had to understand. Most of them are ok (for me!!) and although some of the days they had their bad days due to non-stop daily crimes pressure but they still treated people like reporter very well.

HOWEVER, there is one OCPD that is so annoying me due to his inability to move his lazy damn fucking hand to pick up the phone or at least to move his lazy finger to text a message to every question on crime cases that occurred in his district. Ladies and gentlemen, I gives you ACP Mohamad Zulkarnain bin Abdul Rahman or better known as Tuan Zulkarnain - the Dang Wangi district police chief.

Some of the reporters from other media claimed that he is not so media-friendly and would only answer to certain reporters. My colleague from Berita Harian said he went to Dang Wangi district police headquarters - IPD Dang Wangi to see Tuan Zulkarnain. Guess what, Tuan Zulkarnaian is in his room at that time and my mate here went there at about 2-3pm.

The worst part, he just stayed at at his room and let my mate here wait for about 3 hours and when he managed to get to see him..it took another almost hour of empty-talking and ended up without no crime news from Dang Wangi district..(Wut a waste!!)

I had an experience with this lad too..whenever some crime case happened at Dang Wangi district, I really need to call him to get his comment or at least some update on an arrest or new development of a pending crime case but when I called him, HE DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER to pick up and he really not even gonna reply my fucking message.

BUT his disturbing behaviour somehow paid at last after his men couldn't even respond to the call from brave street crime-hater who managed apprehended a snatch theft on the morning of May 21. Read - "Men catch snatch thief, cops called ... but taxi ends up taking suspect to station"

I tried to call him but still his lazy-fucking hand could not reach it and answer it. Then I text him with a three pages of messages which not even a second he answered by asked me to call him back (wut a lazy muther-fucker we had here!!) so I called him and straightly I get his "honesty comment"..and you know what that was actaully the first and the last ever talk that I had with him..because his lazy disease" is so chronic..

Whenever crime occurred at Dang Wangi district, I recommend y'all to not ask or call or even text the OCPD to get the info of some crime cases..coz y'all never get it..
Have courtesy at least to call the City's CID chief to get the info..(& I don't care!!)

Cheers!!

4 comments:

suzhen said...

wah.....written with very much hatred.....

EyeZart said...

it's true..he is a lazy ass...

mm, pj, malaysia said...

I was told that he's a good orator. Was told many things about him. I am not sure if any of its true. Most of it were quiet negative. Ah, but I had bad experience with him. When they tell you they are not working for you, you have to tell them in their face that they are working for the public. We represent the public, the community and we need their answers. If they cant react or even say a damn word about it afraid that it would jeopardize their image, they should not be a policeman.
They have to know they were not there to kiss ass.
I salute Datuk Ku Chin Wah. No matter how late, he would reply. If not him we always have his deputy. I believe with the current technology its not hard to give comment.
A good cop is always the one who accept criticism and not someone who jump in panic whenever there were bad report on their districts.
So my young child, it is part of the job and in this job, we will see soo many kind of people.
Watch your blood pressure, take a deep breath and keep on dialing and smsing.
See you on Monday!

M said...

Hebat. He must be fat too.